Spring Gathering 2016 - Mountain Center
Registration is now OPEN for the Spring Gathering!
Join us this Memorial Day Weekend!
Friday, May 27th - Monday, May 30th, 2016
Mountain Center, CA
For full event information, including pricing, download/view the
Invitation to the Gathering and Registration
re : boot
As the Spring Gathering “reboots” in our new location, we invite you to come and discover what it means to reboot our own lives: physically, emotionally, spiritually, and sexually. We hope that Pathfinder Ranch’s new adventure features—swimming, hiking, canoeing, climbing wall/Alpine tower, archery, and horseback riding—will help to re-energize you for the road ahead. The Spring Gathering Planning Committee is very excited to welcome you to our new spring camp, and we hope you’ll be just as excited to join us.
There's a kind of magic possible at a CMG Gathering... If you've been to a Gathering, you know, and if this is going to be your first time, you're about to find out! Each Gathering offers something new, even to those who attend year-after-year. You will laugh and relax with a swell group of around 150 great guys, mostly gay or bi, some trans-men, some straight men - anyone who identifies as a male, ages 18—80+.
We each help to create the fun, the friendliness and the success of the weekend. We love to play, share our knowledge, explore our talents and skill, and express our wisdom and our experiences. We contribute to the community by volunteering, lending a hand to make it all work, while having an often-unspoken collective intention that the weekend be, at the very least, incredibly satisfying for everyone there! No matter what your pleasure, you'll be sure to connect and have some good-times in a beautiful, serene, safe, drug- and alcohol-free environment.
Basic Info to Attend
- The Gathering is held Memorial Day Weekend, Friday May 27th through Monday May 30th, 2016
- Check-in begins at 4:00 p.m., Friday and the Gathering ends at 11:00 am Monday
- Pathfinder Ranch is near Idyllwild, in the beautiful San Jacinto Mountains. Address and driving directions given after registration.
- Registration ranges from $245 to $410, on an income-based sliding scale. This covers lodging, meals, workshops and virtually all events.
- Limited financial aid grants of $100 off are available while they last. Send a request to email@example.com. First-come, first-served.
- As part of creating a safe space for all, the Gathering is a drug-free and alcohol-free event.
- Some of the workshops available are naked. In public areas and the swimming pool, clothing is required.
- To get to the camp, consider Ridesharing, especially since parking is limited at the camp. Choose your Rideshare preference when registering – it’s also fun and relaxing!